Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Celebrate Love"

The only thing as good as being blessed with raising two sons, is gaining daughters when they find that special, lovely girl and bring her into the family!! My "baby" boy got married a little over a year ago and we definitely think she's a keeper. It's always interesting when the family dynamics change, but she's definitely been a sweet addition.

These pictures are from a beautiful bridal shower that her family threw for her. We had a great time celebrating this young lady and the love that her and my son share.

 It was so fun to spend time with my oldest daughter-in-love and my sweet granddaughter too! Look at her dancing in front of the mirror. I love her spunk and the way she is all girl, but tough when she needs to be! All of these young ladies bring such joy to my life!!! It used to be I was the only female in our family, raising two boys.... but now I'm so blessed to have these two young ladies and granddaughter to share life with.
 I pray that we will continue to grow closer and that I will shine a light in their life in any way that I can. I don't want to be a just a "mother-in-law", but a second Mom who makes a difference and leaves a special mark on their life. Somebody that they cherish and enjoy spending time with too. So here's to all the special ladies in your life (both young and old)!
I hope you like this layout. I love all the pennants and J & K banner in the upper left. I was able to get 10 pictures on here and still add some fun embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment