Thursday, February 28, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Future Mrs."

My husband and I were born and raised in Michigan. Most of our remaining family still lives there. We decided to shower my future DIL with a celebration up there so that our MI relatives could join in the fun. My wonderful sister-in-laws helped with all of the planning, food and décor.
 Katie's Mom was able to join too. We had a great time and she received some great gifts. My two daughters-in-love, pictured there on the love seat, are amazing young women. I have a lot of respect for them and I pray that our family will continue to grow together and love each other. We have a ton of fun. I think we spend as much time laughing together as we do eating together.
 And then there is my most adorable granddaughter!! She and her brother are the light of our lives! She can be a stinker sometimes, but I'm not surprised since I raised her Dad. 😂
 There's a lot going on with this layout, but I love all the heart garland, doilies and gemstone brads. Most of all, I love all the smiles and great memories from that day.
My family has my heart and I'm so grateful for the bond we share. Both my husband and I have already lost our parents. That means he and I are now the ones working on building and leaving our legacy to our children, grandchildren and future great grandchildren. I pray that we will leave a legacy of love, laughter, and a strong faith that will pull them through all of the tough times.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment