Thursday, February 7, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "DINOS"

My kids loved playing with dinosaur toys about 20 years ago when they were still little guys. I'm hoping my grandson will get more interested in them, but so far, he's really into transformers. My boys loved those too, so he comes by that naturally. 😍

Today, I'm sharing one last layout from the Houston e4 conference I attended a few years back. Our final night was at the Museum of Natural History where they had an impressive display of dinosaurs! We gathered and ate many different kinds of foods that were placed at different food stations spread throughout the exhibit. It was a fun night!!
 
As I've mentioned, part of my job is meeting and event planning. I can't even imagine all that went into this event! Everything was thought through and planned in such great detail. It's strange to look at these pictures where it looks like there was hardly anybody there! There were bunches of people, as you can tell from some of the other event layouts I posted previously.
 Again, I used the Teen Angst patterned paper to set off these pictures with the black background, and purple matting. The little alpha stickers add a different dimension for sub-titles on a page. I used them here to spell out the location.
This wraps up my Houston e4 conference layouts! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment