Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "More Presents"

Here's an after Christmas layout with our extended family at my son's home. We always celebrate in January with my husband's siblings' families. It's always a crazy time of presents, games, laughing and other ridiculousness. We wouldn't have it any other way.
 I just love my family! We actually enjoy our time together. I know that's not the case for some families and that makes me sad, but I also "get it". Family dynamics can be tough. I am so very thankful that we are family, but also friends, who choose to make time for each other.
 I hope that you have enjoyed some special times with your family and friends this Christmas! You never know what life will bring you, so enjoy each moment that you are able to.
May God bless and keep you and your families during 2019. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment