Sunday, December 23, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Cookies"

Do you and your family have the tradition of making Christmas cookies each year? We do! I'm actually surprised how much my grown kids seem to enjoy it and this year, the grands were really enjoying it as well. I love our time together!!

This was the last time making cookies at our old house. Such sweet memories there, all packed in around the dining room table. What a mess, but so much yummy fun! When the cookies were all decorated, of course we had lots of frosting left in the tubes so my youngest boy and his wife decided to take care of it for us. Katie squeezed the tube so hard, the top flew off and frosting went all over her face and jacket!! She took it like a champ. What else can you do, right?
I love my family so much!  We just celebrated our first Christmas with these crazies in our new home. What a blast! I love making all of these new memories in our new place. We made cookies last Saturday together and I can't wait to put together a new cookie decorating layout to share.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you are up to your elbows in Christmas festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment