Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Two page scrapbook layout - "Merry Christmas"


The grandkids, even at this young age, have learned to be patient about opening gifts. We usually have brunch first, and then do stockings in order of our age (youngest to oldest), and then the presents in the same order. We like to spread it out and watch everybody opening their gifts. I know many enjoy the mass chaos of everybody opening it all at once. I personally want to see the expressions on their faces as they open each gift one at a time.
This is an older layout from two years back. I love being able to look back at previous years and see how my kids have grown and changed and also, of course, how the grandkids have grown. What a blessing each of them are in our lives.
 And, I was wrong about that being the last Christmas in that home! Our home building plans were just getting started at this point, and we assumed the house would be done, but we ended up not getting into our new place until right after Christmas 2017.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! May your Christmas be blessed and full of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment