Sunday, October 28, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Trick or Treat"

It's almost time for trick or treat! Each year the whole family walks the streets together with the kiddos to scrounge up yummy treats. I love watching their faces full of excitement. This was 2015, so Scarlet (ballerina girl) was just getting the hang of it and Sawyer (Curious George) was hanging around in the wagon.
 I decorated a bag for each of them and packed it full of kid-friendly treats for them to eat later. I know, Grandma should be spoiling with all the candy, but I knew how much they would hauling in that night.
 I used a clear liquid that dries like a shiny gel to accent the spiders and bats. You may be able to see it on the close up.
 Who knew purple and orange were so fun for scrapping Halloween? Check out my DIL (Minnie) and son (Wolverine)...never too old for Halloween fun.

Thanks for stopping by today! One more Halloween layout to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment