Friday, October 26, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Legacy of Love"

Here is my final layout of our fall family shoot of 2015. It's the whole crazy, beautiful family!
 The stitching is just drawn on...I don't have a sewing machine, but it's pretty hard to tell that it's drawn on once you get the layout in the page protector, right? Again, I've used washi tape, a border punch along the edges, and a few punches to layer up a small flower circle embellishment.
 I love this crazy bunch of people! They bring so much love and light into my life. We struggle and we fuss over issues sometimes, just like every family does, but we stick together like glue through it all.
 Here's a close up of my faux stitching....Not perfect, but I think it adds a lot to this layout.
So now you've seen them all.😲 Thanks for hanging in there with me and looking at some of the same pics in multiple layouts. Some layouts were for my grandchildren's books and some for our own.

Next up will be a few Halloween layouts.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment