Thursday, October 25, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "All MIne"

Fall is back! We lost it to winter for about a week, but hopefully it's back for awhile now. Just in time for a few more fall layouts. It is my favorite time of year, so I can't help myself.
This man is my rock. He is the most patient and kind man I could ever ask for in my life. He's a wonderful husband, Dad, and PawPaw. I'm a very blessed woman to call him mine! And then there are these crazy, fun-loving, non-stop, beautiful grandchildren of ours! My cup overflows...😻
 I can't get enough of these colors and the blue distressed woodgrain background paper. It really pops the orange in the leaves and in our clothing. The banners are all random paper scraps that I've saved. My scrap container comes in handy for layouts with banners. I love when I find a bunch of patterns and colors that all work together. A little washi tape and ribbon...and done.
I think I have one more fall layout with the whole family to share with you soon...and then next up will be Halloween. :) Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment