Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Little Lady" and "Little Man"

I just returned from a weekend scrapbook retreat! I got quite a bit done, and I can't wait to show you them! I brought home a cruddy cold with me. Mucinex, Cold Eeze and Kleenex are my besties right now.

Before I share my newer layouts, I still have more layouts from our fall photo shoot (2015) to share with you. This two pager features my two grandbabies! They're the cutest in all the land...
 You know me...I love to mix up patterned paper, and this layout is no different. I am happy with how it turned out. Too crazy for you?
 Couldn't resist adding the deer paperclip. How cute is this?

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with that deer paperclip!! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly! I honestly can't remember where I got them, but I think it was from a friend of mine who sells StampinUp. Thanks for commenting. I'm loving antlers right now. :)

    ReplyDelete