Thursday, August 9, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Chill Out"

Here's another summer time layout to share. There's nothing like a pool to cool down and relax when the temperatures soar.
 These pictures are from a weekend in Michigan with our kids, grandkids, and my husband's siblings. I'm so happy we make time to stay close.
 Sorry for the discoloration on this pic. Not sure what happened here!
Nothing like a little cornhole and cake to make the day extra special. I can't believe this was almost 3 years ago already. I'm less than a year behind in scrapping my pics, but apparently I'm 2-3 years behind in posting them here. Blogging takes time....
Love our family time together. Scrapbooking these photos is my way of reliving all the memories and fun that we have together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment