Friday, August 10, 2018

Two page Scrapbook Layout - "Family Dinner"

I remember this dinner like it was yesterday. I'm probably still carrying around some extra pounds from it. We were celebrating together with an "end of summer" dinner before my youngest son went back to college. He's pictured here in plaid with his sweet girlfriend (now wife).
 I made baked Hawaiian  Ham Sandwiches, corn on the cobb and the most amazing strawberry shortcake ever. I sliced raised glazed donuts and topped them with strawberries and REAL whipped cream. OH.MY.GOSH! I blame Pinterest!
 I get a little nostalgic looking at these pictures from our old house. We moved in there when I was pregnant with my oldest...just a little two bedroom home that we tried our best to fill with love and laughter as we raised our two boys. At the end of last year we sold it and moved into a brand new home that we designed ourselves! It's been fun and we LOVE our new place, but I still get a little sappy when I see pics from that place. So many memories that we will always carry with us. So many fun family dinners on that little screened in porch!
Hope you are all enjoying the last days of summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment