Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Family by Chance..."

A few years back we set some time aside for a sibling getaway weekend with my husband's siblings. We had a great time together. We stayed up all night playing games and talking. Here's  a scrapbook layout of some of our time together.

If you saw my post from Monday, you'll recognize some of these as the photo that our boys decided to re-enact with their spouses. So funny!
 These are some of my favorite humans! We love each other in spite of our faults and irritations.
 Looking back at these pics from a few years ago, makes me want to frame a few of these for our guest bedroom. They turned out well!
 Love the woodgrain paper with the honeycomb pattern. It reflects the mix of our personalities quite well! The little alphabet stickers are perfect for making a long title take up less space on the page. I try to emphasize the most important words and fill in with the letter stickers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!! Have an inspired and crafty day!

<I apologize! All pics have been removed for publishing.>

No comments:

Post a Comment