Friday, July 20, 2018

Three California Dreamin' Scrapbook Layouts

Here's a few layouts from our 2015 trip to California. This was a work trip, but we managed to have some fun at the same time.
 This was our beautiful hotel. Very comfortable! Couldn't ask for anything else, except to take all the sunshine back home to Indiana.
 Don't you love this tropical floral paper? The colors are amazing.

Here's a layout showing off the outside grounds for our hotel.
 They had a walkway over the Pacific Coast Highway which took you right down tot he beach.
 I think it's time for another CA trip. You can't really beat the weather and the views.

Here's another layout of the hotel grounds. Loved our stay there. I spent much of the time a little stressed out due to being the meeting planner, but what a place to be stressed!
 The pool, fountains, and flowers were gorgeous!
 I wish I'd had a little more time to sit on the beach, but since I was there to work, I can't complain.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment