Saturday, July 21, 2018

More Birthday Scrapbook Layouts

So many birthdays!! I try to tell myself that age is just a number. I'm truly blessed and loving all the life that I'm given. Here's a layout from my birthday a few years back. I don't normally scrap my own day because I'm normally behind the camera...just the way I like it. :)

 We usually go to Banditos (local mexican restaurant) because it's free to eat on your big day!
 I think my youngest son must have still been at college that year. This is my oldest son, beautiful wife, and adorable kiddos.
I love this crazy family of mine. They are my heart!

And...my sweet hubby's birthday. I'm not even sure if these are all from the same year, but it doesn't really matter.
 I made him Key Lime pie in memory of our recent trip to Key West for our anniversary.
This man blesses me every day with his love! I totally got the best guy! Sorry for the rest of you.

And one more...Here's a birthday layout of my two boys who are now grown men. These two...oh boy! So many stories and laughs together. I should explain that they both share the exact same day for their birthday. I'm tricky like that, I guess. They don't always appreciate the uniqueness of sharing a birthday, but I think it's wonderul...lol!
 We drove down to spend the evening with our youngest at Ball State and his precious girlfriend (now wife). It's always a party with this bunch. 💗
 This seems like it was forever ago. So many changes since then, but all of these great memories still come flooding back.

 Thanks for looking at all the birthday layouts. Oh...there's a bunch more, but they'll have to wait for another day.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment