Thursday, July 19, 2018

Two Page Layout - Birthday layouts!

Hello! It's been a very long time since I've posted. Since my last post, my Mom passed away, my son got married and we gained a beautiful daughter, we sold our home and moved into a brand new home. It's been kind of a blur since then! Hope you  are doing well and enjoying a little less "crazy" in your life.

I have so many layouts to share, and I'm starting with some birthdays.

 This is my adorable grandson, who is now 4! I'm so far behind on posting my layouts. I love this boy paper, and especially the bright solid green. Color is my inspiration!
 He has the best smile and basically never stops going!

And another layout of one of my sweet friends who was turning 50 at the time! Life marches on!
 We've been friends for 30 years now and have had a ball moving through life together.
 It was actually a surprise party that her husband planned for her with a little bit of help from her friends. I was blessed to help as she does so much for me and my family!
Thanks for not giving up on me ever posting again...LOL! I hope to be back on a more regular basis now. Did I mention my new home has a craft room just for little 'ole me? I'm so excited and can't wait to get it all set up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment