Sunday, December 25, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Plaid Tidings"

Last Christmas (2015), we were able to get together with the entire Leonhardt extended family at Mark's sister's home. Her two boys were both there, one of which came from Texas with his wife and two little boys! We had great fun together!!

We'd planned in advance to try to take a giant family photo of all of us together, not knowing when we'd all be togehter again. LOL! We all brought a plaid flannel shirt for the occasion! What a hoot!! The kids don't always cooperate, but that's no big deal.
We invited Santa and Mrs. Claus, who told us the Christmas story from the Bible. We also celebrated family birthdays that we'd missed being together for. The infamous group photo is below under the title. All except my grandson, Sawyer, were pretty excited about the picture, hence the empty chair and him crying in his smiling Mom's lap. I love it! She's learning to roll with the punches and is such an awesome Mom to our grandchildren. as you can see the picture under the star, he was pretty happy to sit in Santa's lap.
 We had a great time together! I hope that we can all be together again soon!!
 The paper is again Heidi Swapp. I love the black and white bakers twine tied around both pages. I managed to get 9 pictures on here and tell the whole story. I still had room for some cute house and tree embellies. The funniest thing is that I came up with the title for my page way back when we decided to wear the plaid shirts, long before we were even together! I love it when that happens.
Merry Christmas to you and your families!!! Jesus is still the reason for the season! Take time to remember the greatest gift we've been given. Christmas blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment