Saturday, December 24, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Merry & Bright"

Last December, my husband and I celebrated 30 years of marriage in Key West, FL! What a great trip! These pictures were taken on our anniversary. We went out to dinner and then drove around looking at the Christmas lights in town. The pictures we took turned into kind of a tropical Christmas/anniversary page.
 I love the wood-grain paper from Heidi Swapp's Christmas stack. The mini lights across the top of it set the stage for the design.
 The palm tree was cut with my Cricut. I forgot to make a note of the cartridge, but I had fun decking it out for Christmas.
 The picture of us is not the best, but it still captures the memories. I'm not sure why I wasn't smiling more...I really am happy. LOL!
Sometimes it's tough to choose photos, so I print them in wallets in order to use as many as possible. There are 11 pictures here, and still room for some fun embellies.

I have several layouts from our KeyWest anniversary trip which I plan to share after the New Year. Stop back for some warm and sunny layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment