Friday, December 23, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Just Chillin"

Some of our best times are just hanging out for our designated family night, which is usually Sunday evening. We share something yummy for dinner and then hang out together and play with the kiddos.
 We take turns going to my oldest son's home or having everybody under our tiny roof. I think these pictures are from a few different occasions January/February 2015. Why didn't I date it??
 The paper is from Simple Stories "Snow Fun". The font and snowflakes are from Cricut's Art Philosophy, along with some stickers from Simple Stories. I love the white American Craft ball fringe and rhinestones to accent the snowflakes.
I love these crazy people we call family!! It's such a blessing to realize that my husband and I expanded our family with our two boys, and now they've both chosen that special lady in their life, and we also have two grandchildren. The two of us have become eight! I just can't wait to see what the future holds for these precious little ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment