Thursday, December 1, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Love You"

This one is for my granddaughter's album from Fall 2014. Right now, I'm only scrapping special mile marker events and ages in my grandkids' albums such a birthdays, special photo shoots, etc. My granddaughter is only 4 and the book is already filling up. I may have to have a couple of books for them. I hate to limit myself too much...lol!
 The paper is from Paper Company and Bo Bunny Safari, with embellies from My Mind's Eye "Cut and Paste". The title is from Cricut's Paisley cartridge.
 This little girl is truly my sunshine! After raising two burly boys, she's all things, pink and purple, ruffles and bows...and both sugar and spice! She bring us such joy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment