Saturday, December 3, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Tree Huggers"

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!  Temperatures have been dropping into the low 30's and the wind has been blowing! Soon the snow will be flying. I don't mind the snow, but the sub zero temps that are coming, are not my fave.

We're real Christmas tree people. How about you? My kids have fake trees, but they sure do enjoy coming with us to the Christmas tree farm to help us find the perfect tree. These pics are from our 2014 Christmas tree hunt. It was Sawyer's first Christmas! The weather was nippy, but the sun was shining, so we had a great time.
 Look at those red noses!
 I love the little stocking hat with the SU embellishment. The paper is MME Jen Wilson 29th Street Market and We R Memory Keepers "Anthology. The washi tape is Pink Paislee. I used Cricut's Winter Woodland for the hat and trees and Jubilee "Runt" for the title font.
 Here's the whole family, minus my youngest son's girlfriend. Thankfully, she joined us last weekend for this year's tree hunt. We always go out to eat afterwards, so everybody looks forward to that time together. We actually failed to get a family photo this year! Not sure if I'll have anything to scrap from this event or not (sigh).
Hope you are starting to feel the Christmas spirit in your home. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have several more Christmas layouts to share this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment