Sunday, November 27, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Imagine"

I'm squeezing in a few more fall layouts before we're fully into the Christmas season.
 These beautiful photographs are from a fall photo shoot in 2014. It's taken me a while to get these posted!! What a gorgeous little family! They mean the world to me! This is my son, daughter-in-love, and our two beautiful grandchildren.
 I love these beautiful paper and journaling tag from My Minds Eye "Indie Chic". What beautiful way to show off my sweet family. The title is cut from Circut's "Graphically Speaking". I used the SU washi and 5 petal flower punch topped with a brad above the journaling tag.
 As families, things are never perfect, but we never give up and we love each other unconditionally. We are truly blessed beyond measure.
Thanks for stopping by my little blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment