Saturday, November 26, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Sweet"

Have you ever been to Extraordinary Desserts? It's an upscale, and amazing bakery in San Diego. If you're ever there, you need to at least experience it once.
 I admit, it's way too expensive, but most amazing and one of a kind food is overpriced.  I've never seen such beautiful, and delectable desserts in my life. There was a line well outside the door!
 It's hard to see too much of it with these photos, but trust me that it's worth experiencing.
 The shiny Kraft paper is from StampinUp! I used the Quarter Note cartridge for the title, Birthday Bash for the cake, and Artistry for the "Eat Cake" embelly. The SU 3 flower punch was perfect for the little flowers decorating the cake. I glammed it up with some Wink of Stella.
 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!! This may not be my last California layout! I may actually have a few more... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment