Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "BeYoutiful"

I love the fall, and dislike the fact that it's gone too quickly!! Because it's my favorite, we like taking family pictures in the fall. This little photo shoot was of my son and his precious family.
 Aren't they just the sweetest? I can't get over how time continues to fly by and these little babies are now 4 and 2 years old!
 The woodgrain paper is from Recollections, and the journaling tag is BoBunny "Misc Me". The fabric flowers add a lot of texture. I used a black sharpie marker to add the dots in the center of the flowers to look like the flowers on the paper. The title is from Cricut's Lyrical letters and Jubilee, and Art Philosphy for the bracket map.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment