Sunday, September 11, 2016

Two Page Layout - "Summer Smiles"

It's going fast!!! The hot summer days are almost behind us. I want to enjoy every last one before wonderful fall is upon us. I love all of the seasons that we are able to enjoy here in Indiana.

Here's another family layout from a few summers back. My son and his beautiful family have a fun backyard complete with a pool to enjoy with the kids! What a blessing they are to us!!
 I used a crazy collection of paper on this layout. Sometimes I get carried away with my patterns and colors! Half way through my layout, I usually think I'm a little crazy. I typically end up liking them more later; however, this one still not so much! The pictures are a precious memory to me and that is what it's all about. So...I'm posting it anyway.
 Some of the paper is Crate Paper "ThePier", and the rest is scraps that I had on hand. The journaling card is Doodlebug Design. The title font is Cricut's Lyrical Letters.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment