Friday, September 9, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Cooling Off"

Summer is slipping away so quickly! Don't get me wrong...I adore the fall and it's my favorite, but summer...Where did you go?

Do you like scrapping summer time fun? I love the bright sun shiney colors! Here's a layout of some family swim time from a few years back. Love my family so much!
 The pictures were taken at my husband's sister and brother-in-laws' home in Michigan. It's great when we're all there as a family and the weather cooperates for us to get in the pool together.
 Bazzill cardstock and a scrap of polka dot paper were the foundation for this layout. The washi is from Studio G. I didn't even mat these photos, but by leaving a little bit of space between them all, the pretty blue framed them nicely. I topped it off with a green title and banners on the right punched with StampinUp! bitty banner. Easy peasey!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!! I should really try to post 3 to 4 times a week so that I can get caught up!! Maybe I'm scrapping too much?? No...that can't be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment