Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Two page scrapbook layout - "Cake Smash"

Being a Grandma is such a treasure! It's really the best thing ever. So much love for these cute little humans!!

 This little baldy is now two-and-a-half years old, has a beautiful head of blonde hair, and loves to throw everything. Time has flown!
 His Mama put together the cutest little vintage car decorations. I made a cute banner, and apparently I forgot to get a photo. We had a great time celebrating this little guy! I think it's safe to say, he was enjoying the cupcake and the attention.
This baby set is called Embellished by Dina "Happi Boy" including the patterned paper, banners, and embellishments.. The title font is from Lyrical Letters jumbo and the twine is Karen Foster.

Thanks for stopping by my blog with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment