Saturday, July 9, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "HOLLYWOOD"

A visit to Hollywood was never on my bucket list, nor am I a big fan of the entertainment industry in general. That said...we were so close to Hollywood we wanted to stop and check it out. It was definitely something to see.
 We enjoyed checking out the stars on the Walk of Fame and trying to find a good place to snap a pic of the Hollywood sign.
The sidewalks and streets were wall-to-wall people at one point and I was literally starting to panic. Apparently there were some celebrities from Magic Mike who had just pulled up in limos. People were going crazy....ugh, not my thing at all, but it was all part of the experience.
Basic black cardstock was my best bet for the craziness of this page, because I definitely wanted the Hollywood title to be in white like the actual sign on the hill. The patterned paper and Washi are from Glitz Designs. I added a few more stars with some bling as embellishments. There are 12 pictures on this page!! Thank goodness for wallets! I could have used flip flaps on this page because we had so many pictures, but I just couldn't make it work with the design. So, I picked my favorite photos, took a deep breath, and told myself I didn't need to scrap every last one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment