Monday, July 11, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Happy Birthday Little Guy"

Who doesn't love to scrap birthday pictures of their grandbabies? Our little guy turned 2 years old this year in April, but of course, I haven't scrapped those yet. Here's a layout from his first birthday outing last year.
 The whole family met up at the mall to ride the carousel and enjoy some time celebrating. What a hoot!  Big sister, obviously, joined in the fun too.
I don't use a lot of baby paper. I forced myself to use it here, but honestly, it's not my favorite. It was very appropriate, though, and I know he'll enjoy looking back at this layout some day. He'll grow up way too fast, so I need to use the baby paper while it's still appropriate.
We're blessed to have them close by so we can enjoy each other and just do life together. Being grandparents makes all those years of hard parenting so worthwhile!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I have several more birthday layouts to share, and more of our California trip too. Stop back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment