Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Beautiful Cambria"

After following the beautiful Big Sur (Pacific Coast Hwy 1) we landed in Cambria for the night. I found the FogCatcher Inn on line and fell in love with it. I couldn't wait to see it in person. It didn't disappoint!! Nothing fancy, but a very relaxing and beautiful room with a view and a fireplace.
 The view out the window was amazing. We walked on the boardwalk along the beach for awhile and just listened to the waves roll in. It was truly a destination in and of itself.
 I wish I could say I added all of the beautiful shells and coral on this page, but it was all printed on the paper when I bought it. After adding my pictures, journaling and title, I didn't feel like I needed to add anything else. I could have stamped and embossed some shells, cut them out and popped them up, but I liked the simplicity and decided that "done" is good. :)
The paper is from Sandy Lion "Coral Reef" and the title is from Art Philosophy and Lyrical Letters. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! More California Dreamin' pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment