Friday, June 24, 2016

Two Page Layout - "Location..."

The views along the Big Sur are amazing and totally worth the curvy drive. I almost felt bad that my husband had to keep his eyes on the road, because I definitely got to see way more of the sites than he did.
 We took full advantage of the many opportunities to pull off the road and take photos. Each stop seemed even more gorgeous than the last.
 We stopped to see the elephant seals at Piedras Blancas, just before we got off the Big Sur and headed for Cambria. The seals were very noisy (and a little stinky), but fun to watch.
The paper is Sandlion's "Board Walk" and the title is from Graphically Speaking, along with the star next to the title. The larger stars were printed on the paper, so I added a brad to the center for additional definition.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Stay tuned for more California Dreamin' layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment