Saturday, April 16, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook layout - "Just Hanging Out"

It's that time of year for spring cleaning and window washing. I may need to hire my son to wash ours!
Our company hires college age kids of employees during their summer breaks to help them earn money for their education. It was a great opportunity for both of my boys!! Good money and lots of fun. This is my youngest son rappelling down the building washing windows. He loved it! His Momma was a little freaked out watching him, though.
 The paper from Glitz Design reminded me of water running down the windows and pulled out the color of his shoes and his tee shirt. The arrow embellies signal the motion of swinging down and across the wall of windows. I was kind of proud of myself on this one! <me patting myself on the back>
I added a pop of orange with a few chipboard embellishments and a mustache paperclip...so appropriate for my bearded boy. He's obsessed with his facial hair!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Stop back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment