Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - #toocool4school

Time to share another layout. These pictures are from a family visit to Ball State in February 2015.
 The paper is Close to My Heart and it was perfect for a school layout like this one.
 The wood circle stamps are some that I've had for awhile and they're the perfect size to cut with my 2" circle punch. I hadn't used my corner rounder in years, but I like the way it made my grid of pictures look, allowing a little extra white around the photos.
My son is now graduated, but we actually miss some of the fun things we were able to see him do on campus. Hahaha...we don't miss those tuition payments, though. :) We are so very proud of him.

What a gorgeous day. Why am I sitting here at the computer? Stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment