Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Go Blue"

We are originally from Michigan, and we are true blue University of Michigan fans. My husband sometimes gets free tickets from work which makes him a very happy man. He loves the game and the time with his sons, friends, or whoever he decides to bring with him.
 As you can tell this was a colder game in November of 2014. They look a little cold, but they still had a great time watching Michigan beat Indiana.
 I used a bunch of scraps for the embellishments on this page. This is one reason I save my scraps. Sometimes they will give me the inspiration I need for the page. Normally I wouldn't have used green for  U of M page, but the striped piece had green, so I thought, why not? You can only have so many maize and blue pages, right?
 
Thanks again for stopping by my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment