Monday, November 3, 2014

Two Page Layout - "Oink Oink"

Halloween 2013

Last year Halloween was pretty rainy and dreary as you can see from my hair in these pictures. We still got out to see the cutest little piggy, EVER!
 This is a super simple layout with six 4x6 pictures going across the page. I love pink and orange together, especially when scrapbooking a furry hot pink piggy! We got her a cute board book and she enjoyed looking through it and hearing Grandma bark like a dog. Who wouldn't, right? The cutesy little pig embellishment was cut with my Cricut and adorned with light pink ball fringe around the collar, and glitter on her cheeks.
 Halloween has now come and gone again. I can't get over how fast time flies. It's totally crazy...I wish I could slow it down sometimes. These years are so precious!

This year (2014) we had fun trick-or-treating with our grandkids in our neighborhood. Scarlet is two and a half years old now. She was an adorable owl!! She went to the door, knocked, said trick or treat, said thank you, and then echoed the homeowner and said "your welcome"....Great fun! Our grandson is 6 months old and he was a tough little pirate, complete with drool, smiles, and lots of wiggles. It was the coldest evening we've had so far, so we only went a block or two, but we made memories! I guess you'll have to come back next year to see the scrapbook pages for 2014 Halloween, but I'll give you a little teaser...
We are blessed to have our sweet grandbabies so close! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment