Monday, September 29, 2014

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Love My Team"

Where has the time gone!?! September is almost over and fall (my favorite!!!) is definitely in the air. It's time to break out the back to school, homecoming, and football layouts!

Last fall was my son's Junior year in college. We had fun with him at BSU on parent weekend. The bright colors always make a fun scrapbook page.
 This Creative Memories cardstock was a nice back drop for the vibrant pictures.
 Here's a close up of the upper left detail complete with red washi ruler tape and dry embossed banners.
 The game is always entertaining and the weather was perfect!
 Do you use many stick pins on your pages? I sometimes forget I have them, but I like the extra detail this star pin adds to the title.
It's hard to believe that my baby has grown up and is already into his senior year! How and when did this happen?? I know every Momma feels this way...He's such a great kid and we are so very proud of the young man he has become.

Come back Thursday for another college football layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment