Thursday, July 31, 2014

Two Page Layout - "40 Years Together"


My husbands sister and brother-in-law celebrated 40 years of marriage last July. They celebrated with a wonderful garden party in their back yard. It was extra special, because they renewed their vows and had most of their wedding party with them to celebrate! Every milestone in marriage is worth celebrating!

Here is a layout of the happy couple and their celebration.
 The outdoor decorations were beautiful! Hydrangeas and roses in Mason jars with red ribbon. Some were even hanging in the trees.
 My family had such a great time celebrating with them and the rest of our extended family and friends. And, of course, there were yummy desserts which my grandbaby enjoyed very much.
I helped out with some of the decorations and with the guestbook. See the altered guest book, cup cake liner pompoms, and nametags here.
 
I'd love to hear how long you've been married. Can you beat 40 years? My husband and I will be married 29 years this December. I'm so blessed to live my life with him and I try not to take any of it for granted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment