Monday, January 6, 2014

Double Layout - "All About Me"

Baby it's cold outside!!! I just checked and the local weather stations registers -14 degrees (actual) and -51degrees (wind chill)!!! These are record low temps for our area. I'm so thankful for my warm and cozy home. I hope you are all staying warm!! Turkey soup is cooking on the stove, and it's starting to smell really yummy in here.

Here's a girlie layout for you. Yes, it's another layout of our granddaughter! :) The pictures were taken last year at this time when we celebrating with our family in Michigan.
 She is such a blessing!!! Love that crooked smile. Precious! The paper is from Creative Imaginations, Echo Park "This & That", and Bazzill. The fabric adhesive strips across the page are Color Bok "Flea Market".
The title pieces came from a Jen Allison collection "The Sweetest Things". I love it when I find stuff in my stash that all goes together. That's the beauty of little girl collections.
Check out the smaller bottom left picture. My Mom knitted the sweetest little scarf for Scarlet. My Mom has Parkinson's, so this was definitely a labor of love for her one-and-only great-grandchild. I love how Scarlet is modeling it with her arms out! TaDaaaa! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you are all staying warm and cozy.


No comments:

Post a Comment