Friday, November 22, 2013

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Sweater Weather"

We got our first taste of Thanksgiving today. Yummy! We have a long-standing tradition at the insurance company where I work, of coming together one week before Thanksgiving for a wonderful turkey lunch with all of the trimmings. Everybody pitches in and it's quite the feast. I'll definitely be ready for it all again next week. It seems that my favorite season is quickly slipping away into winter!

It's definitely time to post another grandbaby layout! This one is from last fall. If I remember right, they had popped over to our house for something, and they looked so cute in their sweaters, I had to break out the camera.

 Everything on this layout is from Close to My Heart. I created the layout at a CTMH class. The paper would work well for Halloween or anything fall related. The owls on the paper in the center are pretty cute. Full credit for the layout design to Shelley Kennerk, CTMH consultant.
 I added the pumpkins as an after thought. I used Stampin Up scalloped oval punch. A small piece of green cord forms the stem.
Have a great rest of the week! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment