Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Two page layout - "Owl About You"

If you've been following my blog for very long, you've probably started to notice a little bit of owl love going on here. I do love them!

Here's another two page scrapbook layout of my son and his precious family from last fall. These pictures were taken when Scarlet was six months old, last October.
 Their pictures turned out great. Photo credit to Eta Fe Photography. This adorable owl hat!!! I have no words for such cuteness, especially when it's placed on our beautiful granddaughter. =)
 It's a little hard to see here, but the scalloped adhesive ribbon under the pictures added a little bit of soft coziness and texture. The brackets were cut with my Cricut out of a nice gold scrap of patterned paper from my scrap box.
 The title was cut with Cricut's "Hoot N Holler" cartridge. There are so many cute owls and owly phrases on this cartridge. If you love owls like me, it's a must have.
Here's the whole layout. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment