Saturday, November 2, 2013

Two page layout - "Fall Fun"

Hello, November! I have another Scarlet layout to share with you from last fall.

My son and daughter-in-law carved out the pumpkin, plopped her in, and started shooting pictures. I'm sure it was a little slimey and cold, but she doesn't seem to mind it. The paper is Authentique, Bazzill and My Minds Eye (orange Chevron). I used scissors to cut along the Chevron line on the top and bottom edge of the accent paper.
I used patterned paper for the tree of circles cut with my Cricut. The negative space between the scalloped circles was the perfect spot for some journaling. Then, I cut out a BUNCH of tiny leaves and added them in a diagonal spray across the two page layout.


A few gemstones among the leaves add additional texture and dimension. 
The border on the left is made with three punched scalloped circles of reversible paper. I cut them in half to line the left side of the 8 x 10.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment