Friday, February 1, 2013

Two Page baby layout - So Many Reasons

Hello friends! My week has been crazy busy. I believe it is well past time for a little distraction from all things work related and time for some blogging. It's chilly and drafty in our house tonight, so I will have to type fast to keep my fingers from freezing. =]

Today, another sweet baby layout of my new grandbaby. These are her newborn portraits. So beautiful!*
 Patterned paper is My Minds Eye. I love the vintage look of the paper in this MME stack! Lots of wood grains, florals, and chevrons.

Left:

Right:

Here is a closeup of the embellishments including Prima flowers, pearl drops, stick pin, and amazing crocheted flowers and leaves. Thank you so much to my BSBFF who slaved over these crocheted flowers for me!! I LOVE them!!

Here's another closeup of the flower embellishments and scalloped circle frame that I used for a bit of journalling.

Thanks for stopping by today. If it's cold and blustery where you live, be safe and warm.  I'm going to snuggle up with my hubby in front of the TV now.  =)
*Photo credit: Eta Fe Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment