Monday, January 21, 2013

Two Page layout - Comfy

It's been so long since I've scrapped! Okay, so maybe it's only been a month, but that seems way too long. Thankfully, I have a weekend retreat on my calendar for early March, and I can hardly wait!

Most of my recent scrapbooking attention is directed to our sweet grandbaby girl, Scarlet Rose!!! We have so many adorable pictures. It's so hard to pick and choose which pictures to scrap, because I love looking at them all.

She is almost 9 months old now, but this layout is older, when she was about 3-4 weeks old. So tiny and brand new! The picture credit goes to my youngest son who has a great eye for photography. I love the angles.

Our son's family lives about 15 minutes away and we are blessed to have them so close. We get together at least once a week for a family dinner at our house, but usually we are together more often than that. It's so amazing to watch this beautiful baby girl grow.
Of course, I used the Stampin Up 5 petal punch for the flowers. The tag was cut with my Cricut as well as the title from Graphically Speaking cartridge. The little birds and tree are adorable, aren't they? I cut those with my Cricut too, but I'm not sure which cartridge I used.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful week!

2 comments: