Thursday, October 4, 2012

Double layout - "Bushels of Fun"

Our neighorhood trees are just starting to light up with all of the beautiful colors of all. This is definitely my favorite time of year! I do wish it would stay warm for another month or two, though. Hope the color show will last as long as possible.

Last year our family made a trip to the apple orchard. The apples were very picked over, but we had fun. In fact, the weather was really hot and sticky that day. My son and daughter-in-law joined us. I've heard the apple crop is not very good this year, but we may need to go look at the gourds and pumpkins, and buy some cider. I think it should be a new tradition, especially now that our first grandbaby is here to join in the fun of it all!!!

Here's my hubby taking a bite!! I made the banner with my Cricut. It even cuts the holes for the string.

I love any color of woodgrain paper that I can find. Can't get enough!!  I used a pink/red shade for my title as well as the green. I thought the tiny ball fringe ribbon was super cute with the apple theme.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate you all!! Enjoy your week!!

Now...I'm going to go watch the debates!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment