Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Views of Cartagena - Cruise scrapbook layout

 Hello friends. What a busy weekend! Finally getting around to some blogging and sharing another cruise layout with you.

These pictures were taken on top of the San Felipe Fortress. The views were just amazing from the top. In addition to both the old and new architecture, you can see the beautiful ocean. It was a clear, beatiful, and HOT day! Not surprising for South America.

Left side:

I should have bought more of this paper. I absolutely love the faint image of the world atlas with the pennants draped across. The flags were begging to be popped up with dimensionals. I used my utility knife to cut the edges, then attached a piece of scrap paper to the back and used dimensional squares under the flap of each flag point. Hopefully you can see the dimension in the photograph. I can, but I know it's there. =) The journalling block lines were stamped so I could make the most of the journalling space that I had.

Right side:

Supplies: Glitz Design (Afternoon Muse) paper; StampinUp! stamp (Notes & Details); Bobbin Ribbon; Cricut cartridges Quarter Note and Lyrical Letters for the title.

I felt the pictures were so beautiful that it really didn't need a lot of additonal embellishments.
Both sides:

Have a scrappy week. I am soooooooooo looking forward to scrapping this Friday and Saturday. It seems like it has been forever and I've really missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment