Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Double cruise layout - "San Pedro Claver"

We are having such beautiful weather this evening. I have all the doors and windows open. What a nice cool summer breeze!
Today I have one more double cruise layout of our time in Columbia on our 25th wedding anniversary. This layout features the pictures we took at the San Pedro Claver church. Another example of the beautiful old architecture in Cartagena, Columbia. This was one of the last stops on our city tour.

I forgot to write down the supplies used here. I believe the paper is Tim Holtz, along with the masking tape.

The title font is Plantin School book. You can see that I ripped the top layer of paper to give it an old look and curled it up on the right edge.

I used these chipboard accents (from Me & My Big Ideas) because they reminded me of the shapes in the architecture of the church.  

I have a few more Columbia layouts that I need to finish up. This weekend I scrapped and put those aside to work on a new project...I'm re-doing my parent's wedding portraits. My parents are now living in a full time care residence. We've sold their condo and finished going through the remainder of their things weekend before last. We even tackled the pictures. I brought home many photo treasures of my boys, my grandparents before they were married, and my parents wedding album which fell apart in my hands when I started leafing through it....So, I have a new project and I'm pretty excited about it. I'll share some of these layouts later this week.

Thanks for stopping by! Anybody working on a vintage wedding album?? I'd love to hear about it. Just leave a comment. It's always nice to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment