Monday, June 27, 2011

"Senior Chapel" layout

Hello everybody! I just got back from the grocery store and I'm squeaking in a quick post of a recent layout. This is another one for my son's album.

Jacob really enjoys music, especially singing. He was helping lead the chapel hosted by the senior class at his school. Of course, we went to show our support and snapped a few pictures for the album. =)

The patterned papers and border strips are Graphic 45 and Stampin Up!  I went totally crazy with my Quarter Note cartridge (Cricut). I have used this cartridge so often.

I cut the keyboard out of Kraft and black paper...then layered on the flowers. The journalling tag is stamped with Notes and Details set. There are a couple of different twines, a button and a purchased flowe woven in here too.

The treble clef is also from Quarter Note. I tried my hand at a couple of rosettes. I love the look, but they really take up space in the scrapbook. I smooshed mine down a little bit. =)

Here aresome closeups so ou can see a little bit more of the details.


The microphone is another cut from Quarter Note along with all of the musical notes scattered across the page.
 

Blessings!! Have a scrappy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment