Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"National Honor Society" scrapbook layout

Hello. I'm up to my ears in graduation open house plans! Lots of work, but also lots of fun. I have a few more scrapbook pages to do for my son's album. Hoping to get to those tomorrow.

Today, I'd like to share a layout of my son's induction into the National Honors Society. We included some pictures from the ceremony itself, as well as some candids of him hamming it up with his friends after the ceremony.

So far, no objections from him on the flowers that I added to the banner. I think they are masculine flowers, if there is such a thing...lol! The pennants were cut with the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge. I added some matching brads to the flower centers, used brown baker's twine to string it together, and attached it with staples.

Here's the right side. The patterned papers are Cloud 9 Design. I used the Fiskars bracket edge punch on one of the strips of patterned paper, and added a ltitle journalling on the matt around the picture.

Once again, I packed in the pictures (12!!) by ordering some of the pictures in wallet size. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment