Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Voyage" - Goodbye Labadee, Haiti

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Our weather is perfect! I will enjoy the sun while it's here. I've been buzzing around the house trying to catch up on laundry, and working on graduation invitations....Time for a pleasant disctraction, so I'm take time for a quick post.

I'm sharing another layout of our 25th anniversary cruise. These pictures were taken of the Labadee shoreline as we pulled out of the port heading for Columbia. We sat on the top deck eating onion rings, watching the beautiful shoreline fade into the distance.

The paper is from a small cruise pack that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. It was the perfect title, so why not use it.

The right side shows the gorgeous sunset.  Not a lot of beautiful colors to this sunset, but the cloud formations were pretty cool! I layered on several different chipboard accents that came with the cruise pack and used a tag in my stash for journalling.

Thanks or looking. If anybody is interested in the products, just leave me a comment on this post. I'm going to run outside and photograph my most recent layouts. I have several that I need to get into my son's album for his upcoming graduation open house. Be sure to stop back to see them later on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment