Monday, May 16, 2011

"Paradise Found" - Port Labadee, Haiti

My day has been a wild one...in a good way, though. I'm hoping for a night to chill and put my feet up. It will be a busy work week for me.

I've been looking forward to blogging a little and sharing my second cruise layout of Port Labadee, Haiti! We had so many pictures, it was really hard to narrow them down for scrappy purposes. There is only so much space in one album, right?

Oh man...I look at these and just want to go back! The title font is from Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge. I used the SU bracket frame punch to journal some of the pertinent details. The detail in the center is ribbon wrapped with twine. The ribbon was stapled on first, then the twine is wrapped and knotted on each end of the ribbon.


Loved this palm tree from the Dudes Lite Cricut cartridge. It was a little tricky to figure out all of the layers involved, but I love the detail! Wallet pics made it easy to show the sequence of the zip line. We didn't ride it, but we had a great time watching everybody and got some great shots from the starting point high on the hill (top pic), all the way down to bottom when they splash through the water. The journalling block was stamped in brown (StampinUp!). The lines really help me keep my journalling straight!! 

Here are the two pages togehter. I hope the warm, sunnyness encouarages and inspires you in some way today! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment